COVID-19 Means business NOT as usual
We understand that business operations may have changed in this time of crisis, and everyone’s new normal looks a little different. We’re in this together, and that’s why Eddyfi Technologies is committed to its continued support for our clients and partners in any way we can. We’re here for you now and later. Fill in this form indicating that you value our content but would like to be reminded of it at a time more relevant for you.
Stay safe, stay Beyond Current. Join us virtually!
Eddyfi Technologies' commitment to quality and control
Advanced NDT technologies play an important role in quality and control processes around the world. By channeling our passion for science into pushing industry performance to new heights, our NDT instruments are used to perform mission-critical NDT inspections. Very often, clients rely entirely on us to meet and surpass their inspection programs and performances.
Our virtual booth brings to you some of the industry’s best solutions for asset integrity, risk management and quality control. But first, let us introduce to you some of our NDT experts.
Meet the team
Customer focus is a primary focus for Eddyfi Technologies. Technical intimacy with our customers provides the insights that allow us to fulfill our mission of continuously advancing the next generation of test equipment. We are known for being dedicated, diligent, pragmatic in our execution, and always going the extra mile. We meet our customers requirements by fully understanding all their expectations, expressed or implied. We truly believe that if we can’t do it, no one can.
VP Sales, Europe, North Africa & North Eurasia
Sr. Technical Sales Specialist
Sr. Application & Product Engineer
Application & Hardware solutions manager, M2M
Technical Sales Specialist
We take pushing the limits of advanced NDT technologies to heart. The love of physics, superior attention to detail, sheer technical beauty, and forward thinking are at the core of what brings us together as a company. We channel our passion for our science into our instruments, and it shows!
M2M Panther™ combines the speed required for industrial integrated Phased Array Ultrasound (PAUT) solutions, with the most complete set of Total Focusing Method (TFM) imaging techniques, making it the ultimate tool for R&D and procedure qualification.
- 3D CAD configuration and rendering
- Linear, matrix, DLA, DMA, Daisy, Annular, Sectorial probes
- PE, TOFD, PAUT, through transmission, FMC, PWI, TFM imaging techniques
- Adaptive TFM modes
- 3D real-time imaging
- Unlimited number of probes
- Unlimited number of groups
Silverwing Swift™ & Scorpion 2
The Silverwing Swift and Scorpion 2 dry-coupled remote-access ultrasonic crawler bring major efficiency and data improvements to tank shell inspections and other structures such as vessels and offshore installations. API 650/653 compliant, this powerful duo is the perfect solution for in-service inspection of your assets.
- Storage tank shell
- Storage tank roof
- Offshore installations
Eddyfi Technologies Lyft®
Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI) is possibly the greatest unresolved asset integrity problem in the industry. Current methods for measuring wall thickness over insulation (Liftoff) without removing it all have severe limitations. Lyft® is a high-performance solution reinventing Pulsed Eddy Current(PEC)
- Corrosion Under Insulation
- Corrosion Under Fireproofing (CUF)
- Insulated pipes and vessels
- Through aluminum, stainless steel, and galvanized steel weather jackets
- In-service scab corrosion assessment, no need to remove the scale
- In-service inspection of storage tank annular plates
- Underwater and splash zone structures
- Marine vessels
The Silverwing Floormap tank bottom inspection system combines two technologies: Magnetic-Flux Leakage (MFL) and Surface Topology Air-gap Reluctance Sensors (STARS). Featuring top and bottom plate corrosion views and capable of going as fast as 1 m/s (3.2 ft/s), Floormap improves the complete tank inspection process.
- Top and bottom plate corrosion views
- High-speed up to 1m/s
- Motor-driven for consistent results
- Easy to understand corrosion data
- Dedicated reporting software
- 3 operating modes, mapping, stop-on-defect, and free-scan
M2M Gekko® is a field-proven flaw detector offering PAUT, UT, TOFD and TFM through the streamlined user interface Capture™. Released in 32:128, 64:64 or 64:128 channel configurations, Gekko combines high-resolution and speed while reducing inspectors’ training time.
- Increased accuracy with high-resolution imaging
- Advanced defect analysis with Total Focusing Method
- Robust field unit with high battery autonomy
- Easy setup with embedded scan plans
- Easy to operate with minimum training required
- Evolutive software following inspectors feedback
- Multi-group weld inspection procedures fully covered
The miniature magnetic crawler offers a unique solution for high definition remote visual inspection across a broad range of applications. Perfect for examining steel structures, this modular inspection robot offers the adaptability you can expect from all IM3™ technology.
- Continuous tilt camera head provides complete look for operator
- Intuitive functions allow inspectors to quickly learn and operate magnetic robotic inspection crawler
- Removable camera head easily adapts to deployment pole for nearby inspections
- Readily adaptable for other NDT sensors for specific job requirements
Want to see more?
Fill your schedule with webinars, how-to videos, informative technical papers and our new addition: Eddyfi Academy. Access free online courses and obtain certificates of attendance once completed in order for you to include these e-learning sessions in your log of required training hours.